Friday 16 June 2017

Book Club

The past 2 weeks Miss Hines and Miss Power have set up a book club for the year 7 & 8's to go and pick books to read for 2 weeks at a time. I have already started and finished 1 book and I have started another one and it is called Anna and the Swallow Man but
I have only read up to chapter 1. The first book I read was called Sophie Someone and it was about this girl that had to travel half way across the country to escape and get new identity because her mother and father did something very bad. It was really detailed and some of the words were hard to understand because there are different words like pigeons - people, whirlpool - world and freckle - friend.

Image result for sophie someoneImage result for anna and the swallow man

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I am really excited that you are so enthusiastic about our book club. Did you enjoy Sophie Someone? What was the theme of the book? Would you recommend this book to other people to read? Keep up the great reading, I can't wait for you to share your thoughts with the group. Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.