Wednesday 31 May 2017

Hanmer Camp 2017


Last week Totara 2 and 3 went on the Hanmer Springs Camp. We had to do different activity's that we had not all done before. Some of the things we had to do was Mountain Biking, Tree Climbing, Mission Impossible and Orienteering. We got to go to the hot pools both night and we could go down the Super Bowl, one Spa Pool, the Lazy River, Lap Pool and the Hydro Slides. My favourite activity was Orienteering because it was really cool walking through the forest and trying to read the map. In my group for Orienteering I had Ella and Mya, we were aloud to have 3 - 4 people in a group and an adult if we wanted. We got 510 points out of the max of 600 and we did it with no parents. Image result for hanmer springs slides

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, I loved Hanmer Camp too! It's my favourite camp! Orienteering is my favourite activity too, I think the forest is so pretty. Would you recommend this camp to other people? Keep up the great work, Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really wish I was on your camp. Hi my name is Payton from kawakawaprimary in Rm 2. I loved reading about your camp it reminded me about Me going on my first camp. Maybe you could work on putting videos in next time I would love to go on your camp.
    If you would like to see my blog go to.
    http://kpspaytonm.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.