Friday 31 March 2017

He Parehe ( My Pizza )

This past week we have been asked by Whaea Katie to make a presentation about a sandwich, pizza or wrap. For mine I have chosen to do a pizza. We needed to list what ingredients we need in order to make the pizza. For example: dice the pineapple or slice the tomato. We only have 1 more week left of the term being taught Te Reo, we'll be making sandwiches and trying to name what we put into our sandwich. I am proud of my presentation because I worked hard on it. Next time I would make the slide a bit more detail.
This is my finished product.

4 comments:

  1. Ka Pai Holly. I know how hard you have worked on this presentation. If you make the pizza can I please have a piece? ;-) Hawaiian is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi holly,
    Presentation is awesome looks like you put alot of effort into it.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ki Ora I Like your post it is really good. I like it how you have it really detailed about what you are doing. Next time I think you should work on Putting more Full stops. Did You make the pizza with a presentation?
    From Haylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.